Monday, August 11, 2014

Breakfast Picnic [#brunkwedding]

This past weekend I had the honor of standing up with one of my best friends as she got married. It was such a joy filled, God honoring, fun filled day. I am so excited for the new Mr. and Mrs.!

Because a couple of the bridesmaids lived out of state, we waited until this weekend to do a bachelorette party. Shopping, nice dinner out, swimming, nails done, night at a hotel, and overall just enjoying one another's company.

But first, we started with a breakfast picnic, in the park. I made this my special project. I've been collecting and creating for a few months now hoping all the pieces came together. I wanted something beautiful and charming; a picnic that brought indoor elements outside. More details found at the end of the post.









 p/c Jena
 p/c Jena
 p/c Jena
p/c Jena




The menu:
Lemon ice water
Greek yogurt with fresh berry
Pinapple/Watermelon heart kabobs
Apple streusel tea loaf muffins

The decorations:
Bottom blanket [Painters drop cloth from Home Depot $11 for two]
Coffee Table [already had]
White table cloth [Goodwill]
Picnic basket cooler [already had]
Blue Mason jars [already had]
Yogurt bowls [borrowed from a friend]
Plates [$.050 a piece at Goodwill]
Bunting bottles [pop bottles painted with a pearl finish white paint]
Name cards and bunting [I created]
Fruit tray [Santa Clause tray repainted with craft paint and parchment paper to keep the fruit juices off]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments.