Monday, May 12, 2014

Life [Edition II]

 Best 5K so far this past Saturday! Beat last years time for this race by 14 seconds [27.16] with my fastest mile being 7.40, beating my PR in that by over 1.20. I got second place for females 20-24yo and placed 25th out of 107 females. Praising God for His faithfulness and blessings as I work on discipline, diligence, and perseverance. Bottom left is pre race, to the right is post race..the weather was perfect!!!
Mother's Day + Hallie's baby dedication all rolled into one beautiful day. Plus we saw Mom's Night Out..if you have yet to do so, GO SEE IT. It's hysterical!

 Last weekend I went to Cincy with some friends to see The Phantom of the Opera. I was the only one that went that had absolutely no clue what it was about. I'm not really a lover of plays...I love the idea of going, and went often as a kid, but sitting still for one is nearly torture. ha.
 Saturday evening hike with friends. The weather was beautiful. And yes, that's a waterfall behind us.

1 comment:

  1. i love peeking into your life. :) never seen the phantom??? GIRL, glad you got to experience that!!
    mom's night out is THEEEEE BEST.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.