Friday, April 4, 2014

Because It's Free [the mom conference that's not just for moms]

I'm obviously not a mom, and I am not sure the demographics of this blog as to how many momma's read here. But I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to share with you this free online resource my mom, sister, and I have joined. It's called The Mom Conference and has basically been started to help moms learn from each other. Just from the bonus videos you can see after signing up, it looks like it's going to have some awesome resources for women. Everything from quick hair tips, finding clothing that fits our body shape, healthy eating tips, and much more! Super simple to sign up, just click HERE for the website and enjoy. As the picture says, it runs for a full week, starting this coming Monday! Don't miss this, it's going to be great.

2 comments:

  1. I'm one momma who reads your blog! Thanks for the link! I've only watched 2 videos so far and I am gaining lots of tips already!!! I've already put Suave dry shampoo on my shopping list on the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me that it starts this Monday!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.