Wednesday, October 16, 2013

life.lately

For those of your who don't follow me on Instagram, I thought I should mention the exciting stuff you miss by not following. ;) Last Tuesday we found out that my prediction was correct
I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT TO A NIECE! 
Bring on the bows, ruffles, dresses, and all things girly! My sister cried throughout the day from shock because she was SO sure it was a boy. And my BIL said the only reason he was hoping it was a boy was so he didn't have to hear me talk about being right on the gender for the next 20 years! ha. The ultrasound also revealed that she has chubby cheeks and hair! Two days after I found out, I went and bought the most darling "Awesome like auntie" onsie and these darling bunny slippers that I just had to get her.
Only a little over 2 months till we meet this chubby cheeked love bug!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments.