Monday, October 21, 2013

Fitness Challenge//Week 3

Week 3 people! You guys are doing awesome & I am so proud of you for sticking with it! I would love to hear what all you guys have done for exercise. I've biked, ran, sweated to Shaun T's T25, and lifted weights. Also, this week we aren't going to have any challenges...if you are disappointed, then please, be my guest and do push ups, lunges, and squats whenever you get a text or use the bathroom...I won't stop you! ha.
I love this quote and saved it because I thought it would be a great 3rd week motivator. It can obviously apply to many different areas of life--especially exercise. Very rarely do I feel all fired up excited to exercise...but by the time I get half way through I feel great and am thankful I started. When I was training for my half marathon last winter and spring I spent the majority of the time not being in the mood to run. Sometimes it was just plain miserable and boring and cold. I ran in snow, sleet, on the treadmill, on Friday nights and Saturday mornings. But I stayed loyal to what I said I was going to do. And I stayed loyal by having people surround me that encouraged me and held me accountable for working out.

Also, here are health/natural living blogs that I have started following lately...both have many interesting posts:

Weed'em & Reap

Modern Alternative Mama

Cheers,
Liv

1 comment:

  1. So bummed...I totally forgot about my third half hour last week:I'm still planning on finishing I just can't enter for the give away...but that's fine... as long as I am getting myself to exercise!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.