Monday, September 30, 2013

Fitness Challenge!

If ya'll are anything like me, sometimes you just fall off  the exercise bandwagon and get out of your routine of making time to work out. After a busy end of August into September I've made more than my fair share of excuses in the last several weeks. I've also talked to some girlfriends of mine that have also have lost their motivation for working out. So with gorgeous, cooler fall weather trickling in, I say lets get back into the groove of things...TOGETHER.
Here's where it gets fun, I want you to join me and hold me accountable for one month of intentional exercise. Starting October 7th-November 7th I am asking you to work out 3-5 times a week, for 30 minutes, INTENTIONALLY. That means it's great if you get to the end of the day and think wow I climbed a lot of stairs today or I sure did a lot of standing/walking around at work today, but that won't cut it for this. I want you to set aside time, whether that means early morning, afternoon, evening, or at midnight and workout for 30 minutes. What you do is up to you! This is a great time to be outside walking/running/biking. Or you know all those exercises you've pinned and have always wanted to try...this is the perfect time to do it! Mix it up and make it something you enjoy.

I will post every Monday, for four weeks, and give you two challenges for Wednesday and Friday. For example, one Wednesday I might say, on top of your exercise that day, do 10 squats for every text message you receive. =) It doesn't seem like much but it's a great boost to your work out and because of the repetition, you'll feel it the next day.

At the end of the 4 weeks, everyone who has put in their time [we're going to use the honor system here], will be eligible to enter a GIVEAWAY!!! I'll let you know what the prize is next Monday...after you've committed...& if I end up being the only one, I won't hate keeping the prize for myself. ha. 

Simple enough? Leave me a comment & let me know if you are in for joining me. =)

& just for kicks & giggles:

8 comments:

  1. I guess that means I will have to go to the dance clubs everynight then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been exercising for a class anyway. I may as well continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in!!!! Brittany Shoup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it to late to jump in? :) -Caitlin M.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.