Monday, August 12, 2013

Up, Up, & Away [skydiving adventure]

 Skydiving has been on my bucket list since I was pretty young. Something about falling through the air looked like a blast. Roller coasters and bungee jumping are something I am so not interested in, but skydiving, yes! So when I dubbed my 21st year to be one filled to the brim with adventure and new experiences....I knew I had to make sure I went skydiving. Several friends and I got in on a Groupon deal in March and had been just waiting for the chance to go. Our group wasn't able to go for the first scheduled jump due to weather...so my friend, Grant, and I went yesterday while the rest of them are going next week...during the fair. I mean skydiving was AMAZING....but I wouldn't be willing to skip The Great Darke County Fair for it.

If you are thinking about skydiving....DO IT! Seriously...right after my decision to become a follower of Jesus, this was my best decision!  There is a video at the end from the hand camera..and it better portrays how much fun it was!!!

The only bad part of the whole thing was waiting around for about 3 hours!









2 comments:

  1. All the kids and I gathered around this morning to watch your adventurous video. Thanks for the entertainment. We were all very impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun Jennie! Hope you all are doing well! =)

      Delete

I <3 comments.