Tuesday, July 2, 2013

You Are Good

Your kindness leads me to repentance
Your goodness draws me to Your side
Your mercy calls me to be like You


Sometimes I think it's easy for us to get caught up in our circumstances and the busyness of our lives and we forget to stop and realize just how good and awesome our God is. Not just in the big things, but in the small daily things. When we were on our camping trip a few weekends ago, I was sitting listening to the crackle of the fire, watching a super moon rise higher into the sky, and enjoying the bug choir.

I couldn't help but to dwell on the fact that He is the one that has made the fire crackle as it burns.
He made the bugs and bull frogs I so dearly love to listen to on summer nights.
He made the moon and the stars and He is the one that commands them to shine.

He is good. He is Kind.

His love is complete, lacking in nothing.

How abundant are the good things
that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,

on those who take refuge in you.
 -Psalm 31:19 
 
 M&C sang per dad's request on Father's day.
                             

1 comment:

  1. They did an AMAZING job!!! Kari Jobe is so hard to sing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.