Monday, July 8, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day [Coming soon to a Chick-Fil-A near you]

 Are you aware that this coming Friday [7.12.13] is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A? I love this day...dress up like a cow and get free food! Score. I will only have one small fry with me this year, and dressing her up like a cow is so much fun! I went thrift shopping with girl friends yesterday and snagged this large shirt, Express brand, for $2. I was envisioning making a dress out of it somehow. A little creativity and sewing and bam. My girl will be rocking the Holstein motif. I myself will be going as black angus with some serious cow ears. For more info check out Chick-Fil-A's website HERE.










And while we're at it appreciating cows and thanking chickens for their service...I know some farmers that would gladly accept thanks for their long hours and manual labor providing food for the world...it's no easy task.

2 comments:

  1. That outfit is adorable! Also, I have never heard that song before and I really like it. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Rebekah @ creativelybeloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.