Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Inner Michelangelo

If you are a facebook friend or follow me on Instagram, you may have saw the picture I posted of my momma and I as we were getting ready to take a painting class. Neither of us are very artistic, crafty yes, artistic no. Speaking for myself, I have issues with drawing stick figures and cubes. So the very thought of painting something that actually looked like something sounded daunting and quite impossible. I am genuinely shocked by how well my painting turned out. Go Bob Ross painting method! Without further ado, here is the process of my masterpiece. 









If you are trying to figure out if there is something on your computer screen, fear not, it's paint on my face. Paint was also found on my elbow, arms, shoulder, chin, and neck. But none in my hair! Miracle. I guess I paint like I cook.


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME. :-) You guys have some talent in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing artist. Great job, girl!
    I'm new to your blog and I absolutely love it. Keep it up!

    ~ With much love, Rebekah

    creativelybeloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.