Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm Going to be an AUNT!

CAN YOU SAY BEYOND EXCITED & BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! 

I have been waiting for this for years. And was so thrilled that my sister and bro-in-law see children as a gift from God and had no desire to wait years and years before having kids. I mean, I did end my maid of honor speech with "Congratulations & I love you both. Now go forth and multiply!" Which of course was met with a great deal of laughter, since that's not the normal way to end a wedding toast, but they have went forth and multiplied and we are all beside ourselves with excitement. I am already an avid lover of Christmas, but with Morgan's due date currently on Christmas day, it just ups the anticipation all the more! Momma and baby are both doing great so far, they just got to hear the heart beat for the first time this past week and it is super strong!

Did I mention I totally vote it's a girl?
& so far I haven't bought any clothes for it yet...
which is a miracle in itself. 



 

7 comments:

  1. A christmas Baby yayee. Even if it's not born on Christmas day it's still a good thing to be born in December. Thats my birthday month as well. Plus you get birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. So congrats to them and congrats on being an aunt. You look excited.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...we are super excited! As for December birthdays the baby could hit either grandma's, one uncle, one aunt, or its daddy's birthday. :)

      Delete
  2. So excited for them Olivia! Ive missed you at church lately girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Summer always gets crazy...this week we went to church with Morgan and Caleb for Father's Day, next weekend we are going camping!!

      Delete
  3. eeeek! yayyy! this is sooo exciting. congrats, aunt. :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! It was so hard to keep it a secret for the past 2 months!!!

      Delete
  4. SOOO excited for Morgan and Caleb.....and you too. :-) You seem to have a knack for praying babies into the world. I think you prayed for two of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.