Monday, May 20, 2013

Slice of Life

For work the latter part of last week through the weekend our routine got changed up and we hit up Columbus for a few days. My boss had a conference/lectures to attend at the Hilton Hotel at the Easton Town Center and the kiddos and I went along. This of course included my own hotel room, going to Cosi & the Columbus Zoo, swimming, a trip to Der Dutchman & their heritage festival, and bringing along two friends + visiting with a few others. It was exhausting, but super fun! 
  Celebrate Local--a darling shop at Easton with all things Ohio.

 Meet Meredith, a sweet friend that lives in Cbus and we got to have dinner before she heads to Afghanistan for the summer!

 Sweet friends!

 More friends + dinner at Flip Side where the specialty is grass fed beef hamburgers. So good!  Lauran & Bella stayed with us Thursday through Sunday...so the kiddos were happy to have an extra playmate along.

Cass rode up with me Wednesday night, helped me wrangle the kids at Cosi and headed home Thursday evening.



 At the zoo waiting for the kids to tire of petting the goats.
 You might be living the high life, when you are 4 and get to order room service chips & salsa at 9pm and eat them in your rocket ship jammies. 

  Final night's sunset

 Brutus & Bella after church on the OSU campus

 & today I am playing catch up on laundry &...

relaxing poolside! 


Praying your week is off to a wonderful start! 

"Teach me your way, Lord,
    that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
    that I may fear your name."
Psalm 86:11

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful life :) So many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very thankful for life--brutiful life. :)

      Delete
  2. You might be living the high life if you're 4,14,24,34, or 104 and you get to order room service chips and salsa and eat them in your rocket ship jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, girl! "Liv life"-- that's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abagail! Liv life was born one night when I told my sister I was making a blog and needed a clever name...and it's stuck! Hope you'll stick around and read more. :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a blast of a weekend! That spot in Easton looks super interesting. Hope you have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.