Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day [Weekend]

There are few things that rival the awesome-ness of a three day weekend. This kid happens to be one of them. Could not get enough of my newest cousin, Stella Harper. I'll admit it, I am a major baby hog...especially when they are this cute and new.

 Obviously, Stella had to be the first picture because she is just a doll...but my brother on a trike is really a close second for the top spot. I am sure Ringling Brothers will be knocking on the kids door any day now.
 Momma & Stella.


 I made a batch of strawberry jam this morning...& it has rather interesting ingredients. 
Recipe coming soon! 

 & starting today I am doing a 3 day detox. It's going to be interesting...say hello to my breakfast.

 Downtown Greenville. So thankful for those who have, are, & will lay down their life for me in so that I can live a comfortable, free life.
 Lunch with friends after church!
 Jae took a super duper long nap Monday afternoon...and conveniently got out of helping set up for our garage sale. Funny how that worked. I heard he had a headache....

Meet my mentor, Shawna. Such an awesome Godly woman who invests in my life on a regular basis. She is hilarious and so, so sweet. And she makes the BEST desserts. Her boy's joke that she can't get any friends her age so she has to hang out with 20 something year olds. ha. 
Her oldest son's graduation party was this weekend and I, along with several others were able to help them set up. Check out the candy buffet she did here.



Hope your weekend went out with a bang!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness what a fun time!! don't you just love this time of year? making strawberry jam is one of my favorite things to do around this time. :) that little girl is just precious! i hope you have a great weekend.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.