Thursday, May 2, 2013

Friday File

 Duck Dynasty....it seems either people love it or hate it.
around these parts, we love it.
 i couldn't resist and bought little miss a pair of colored skinnies.
 new bike + gorgeous weather =
 two 14 mile bike rides with friends within a 4 day period


 anyone else remember these? had a total blast from the past moment
when I saw this the other day. i had to post it on my sister's FB wall, 
since I knew she would greatly appreciate the nostalgic moment. ha
 
& I made my boss a birthday cake today. Regular boxed chocolate cake mix & for the frosting:
1 box pudding mix [any flavor, ours was chocolate]
1 Cup milk
2 cups whip cream

Beat it together like you would when you are making pudding and let it chill for about 30 minutes. 
Frost like normal- this was two 9in. cakes.

We added heath to the top but vanilla with Oreos sounds like a good idea to me. Keep it refrigerated because of the cool whip and milk!

3 comments:

  1. Awww love this :) And love Duck Dynasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that verse! Hello from your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren, yay for being a new follower. Welcome aboard, I am thrilled to have you. Praying you would be encouraged and challenged as you read. :) have a lovely day friend!

      Delete

I <3 comments.