Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WIWW [Edition #8]

 Stats: 
Polka-dot tank-Target-$14
Grey sweater-Old Navy-$20
Skinny Jeans-JC Penney's-$Gift card
Sandals-Walmart-$7

 This was an absolutely CRAZY day. I started off Saturday morning with a 8.5 mile run. Came straight home showered, went off to a baby shower that I was 50 minutes late too. From there I met up with my cousin and her adorable baby and we did lunch and shopped. Came home and dumped all my belongings and was out the door again for a benefit concert. The weather was simply lovely, spring has sprung here in O-H-I-O.

*also take not of the new boots. they are simply beautiful, i know.

 Stats:
Cardigan-Target-$20
Slate blue blouse-Charlotte Russe-$5
Tank-Target-$7
Skirt-Old Navy/thrift store-$4
Sandals-Walmart-$7
Belt-Forever 21-$From a dress I bought.

Sunday's weather was even better. 74. sunny. I cleaned my car out after church, which was sorely needed with all the mud and rocks I manage to get inside of my vehicles. ha.


pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. So cute....especially love the sandals. :-) I'm glad it's getting warm enough for shoes that free my feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wholeheartedly agree...makes it so much easier to plan outfits too..because flip-flops and sandals go with everything!

      Delete
  2. i have been eyeing that fun polka dot top. Looks fabulous!

    www.taraleighscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw it from another blogger, http://biblicalhomemaking.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-find-non-maternity-pregnancy.html. I had no intentions of buying it...then I went to Target, tried it on, fell in love...and the rest is history. Quit eying it and just buy it. =) There was a fun floral one to I debated over too.

      Delete
  3. these outfits are absolutely adorable on you!! loving the polka-dots. :)

    hope you're having a happy day.

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marli,
      Thanks so much. So happy to have spring weather to break out sandals and skirts with no tights. =)

      Delete
  4. Visiting from the link up. Don’t forget to link up tomorrow. Show me your favorite spring trend. HOpe you can join. I’m also doing a giveaway for a $300 gift card to gap/old navy/banana republic. Come by and enter.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up Agi, definitely will try to check it out. =)

      Delete

I <3 comments.