Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WIWW [Edition #7] + Easter!


 Stats: 
Peach chambray top: Old Navy-$25....MAJOR splurge item, but one of my all time favorites that I wear all the time. 
Skinny Jeans: JC Penney's-bought with a gift card
Grey flats: Rocket Dogs-handed down from my seester.
Feather bracelet & earrings: Cracker Barrel [they do sell more than delicious food]-Each $10 and pieces I wear all the time.

I would also like to note that I climbed a tree, in these clothes, barefooted, in my grandparents backyard while two small cousins watched in wonder and amazement.


  
 Stats:
Pink ruffle shirt: Anne Taylor, The Loft-$1.75 at the thrift store
Caramel cardigan: Target-$20
Flower Belt: some really random website-bought by my sister as part of our bridesmaid dresses for her wedding.
Brown dress pants [in dire need of a washing and ironing]: Unsure of the brand...Goodwill-$4
Peep toe wedges: Target-$20 and they were also the shoes I wore in my sister's wedding.

This was my Easter outfit. I tried on the good majority of my closet to come up with something I had never worn before, that was warm, and still looked a bit like spring. Quite the challenge.  

 
 Stats:
Jean jacket: Goody's-$10 or $15 YEARS ago.
White long sleeve: Sadie Grace [local boutique]-$11
Grey tank: Target-$7
Striped maxi skirt: Walmart-$13...this skirt was a steal. After seeing Abbie at 5 Days 5 Ways have one from her local Walmart, I just had to go see if our's had them too....and they did! Unfortunately, they were all in too big of sizes....so I got a medium took it in 1 1/2 inches on each side and 3 inches off the bottom. 
Grey flowered flats: Shoe store....years and years ago!




 The competition around here for gingerbread houses and Easter eggs is intense. Jae headed to the garage to spray paint one of his....so mom took the opportunity to try dyeing one in coffee....Jae's coffee....



Dad was super proud of his cross with blood splatterings....I was pretty impressed too.

I pray your Easter was one filled with joy of knowing that our God is NOT dead but is ALIVE! 
He had and has victory over death. 
He reigns forevermore. 
=)


pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Loving your second outfit! Glad you had a great Easter!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caroline! Thanks so much....I tried on nearly my whole closet to finally figure out that 2nd outfit. Trying to look like spring when it feels like winter is a tricky feat. =)

      Delete
  2. Cute outfits! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.