Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIWW [Edition #5]

Happy first day of spring...doesn't exactly feel like it here but we can pretend. It's been two weeks since I last did a What I Wore Wednesday...and unfortunately all pictures are less than stellar quality. And I am attempting this from my iPod touch, so we'll see how it turns out.

Outfit # 1:
I have already done a WIWW with this emerald green shirt...but it was St. Patrick's Day so I had to wear it. It's an Old Navy clearance item I scored for $8 and it was originally $30+. I belted it with a braided skinny belt that came with a dress from Forever 21. And the real winner is the black maxi skirt I recently hot from Target for $4.40!!! Best thing I've scored off a clearance rack in awhile.

Outfit #2:
A friend recently started selling Mary Lay so I hosted a party Monday night. It was so much fun and as a hostess I got a bounty of free stuff. :) After a 5 mile run I showered and tossed on my skinny jeans from JC Penney's (old), cream AE shirt from GW (old), sweater vest thing Forever 21 via GW (old), brown boots Payless, and the really cool gold leaf necklace friends gave me for my birthday.

Outfit #3:
And the lack of WIWW posts has something to do with the fact that I spend quite a bit of time in my gym clothing. I do still try to look half way decent though. Dry wick long sleeve $8 from Walmart...and I wear it all the time! Nike shorts from the Nike outlet in Florida for $9. And little Nike symbol on them is the same color as the shirt so I decided they match. :) My new running shoes are about the same color as the shorts which I love! And the funky strip of black on my leg is Kinesio tape. Crazy stuff that actually works!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments.