Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIWW [Edition # 4]

After not dressing very cute all last week, I decided this week I would step it up.

Top: Old Navy clearance rack...originally $30+ and I got it for $8.
Skinnies: JC Penney's
Shoes: Rocket Dog's 
Bracelet: Blessed Bling 
(My bracelet is the one with Esther 4:14 on it-"For you have come to royal position for such a time as this.")

Let's be honest, I wore this both Saturday & Monday...but I only had it on for a few hours right after I showered on Saturday and I wanted something cute to wear as I went to support my best friend share her testimony and talk about abortion with a bunch of high school kids Monday night.

Everybody "recycles" outfits, right? Thought so.
Aren't the shoes darling? My sister wore them forever, then replaced them with a new pair of the exact same thing...so I saved these from her Goodwill pile.

Top: American Eagle-from Goodwill
Peach Tank: Target
Jeans: My well worn, favorite pair from American Eagle.
Shoes: Sperry's..got mine for Christmas and I wear them all the time. 
Scarf: Forever 21
Flower: Forever 21
Denim Jacket: Goody's oodles of years ago
Necklace: Forever 21 {it actually goes with the peach flower on my scarf}
Cream Shirt & Peach Tank: Same ones from above.
Colored Skinnies: JC Penney's.
Shoes: And yes again, the darling grey flats from above.

Are my two cousins gorgeous or what? And their sense of fashion is oh so excellent, in my opinion.
Over the weekend we had a 90th birthday party for our great-grandma...where relatives I didn't even know I had came. o_0

linking up with:

pleated poppy

5 comments:

  1. adorable girls! great job!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I totally recycle outfits! If I only wore it for a couple of hours, I may wear it later on in the week.
    New follower!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline!! Yay, always thrilled to have new readers. Welcome aboard. :)

      Delete
  3. You look lovely daring, such beautiful colours :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lea..you're too sweet!!

      Delete

I <3 comments.