Friday, March 22, 2013

Insta-Friday [Edition #5]

Clean teeth fresh from the dentist.
5 miles &...
7 mile run with red headed friends!
Size 2 shoe in boys...and I can actually squeeze my foot into it. Craziness. 
#littlefeet
Snow from two weeks ago....and the weathers not that different now, much to everyone's dismay.
But there is hope in the fact that SPRING WILL COME...eventually.
And you know what? It's Friday...and that makes me happy, happy, happy. 

What's your week looked like? 

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable. And, holy tiny feet! Lucky you. I remember the days of being able to spend less and buy boys shoes! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & commenting! Always makes my day. I didn't actually buy the shoes....tried them on from the 4 year old I nanny....but I have totally considered buying kiddos shoes to save money, since they tend to run about $20 cheaper!

      Delete

I <3 comments.