Friday, March 1, 2013

Insta-Friday [Edition # 4]

Hebrews 6:13-19 

Since I am a nanny, and I spend 48 hours of my week with two small children, sometimes my week resembles that of a SAHM with little kiddos. Weird for a single 21 year old, but life nonetheless. Little miss fell asleep in my arms the other day, doesn't happen too often anymore.

Morning snow on my way to work....and then it all melted. It was pretty while it lasted!

Job perks...scary movies, like Monsters INC. after an 8am Kroger run.

Best [and only] pinterest craft I have ever tried! Dollops of paint on paper. Slide into a gallon zip lock bag. Let small people squish it around. Pull it out carefully and set it on the zip lock back to dry. Bam...appeasing their pleas to paint without the mess.
Simple truth I read this week.

1 comment:

  1. Fun photos, fun painting idea, and I love Monsters Inc!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.