Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIWW-Edition #3


So this week hasn't been full of wonderfully, casual, cute outfits...it's been more of jeans and a hoody or gym clothes kind of a deal. Except for last Friday night....when my cousins and I dressed up for the Valentines Day party our grandparents hosted. I wanted dressy, but it needed to have pink or red some where in it. So bam....this happened! 

Scarf: Big Lots...no joke. 
Black Cardigan: my dear mother.
Dress: TJ Maxx--origionally $80+ but I got it for $30 earlier in the summer.
Tights: Walmart
Earrings: Cracker Barrel...again, no joke.
Black Heels: Goodwill find for $3! And they are Steve Madden...so quite the deal.

and that's as good as it got this week. =) 

linking up with:

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit!!!

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! Love your ruffly dress, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna!! It is so comfy, one of my favorite dresses. :)

      Delete

I <3 comments.