Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

[play room at work...& small fry #2 in the rocking chair]  

The stats:
Jeans: AE...$$ [i.e. too much]
Grey tank: Mossimo from target....I have a whole collection of them in different colors super comfy...$8
Striped long sleeve tee...Walmart, 2 years ago..for $5. 
Scarf: Walmart last year for $8.
one of my bargains from shopping in the ghetto this past weekend...
the green vest...originally Old Navy, scored it for $4 which was 50% off. Had a stain on the front but with the magic of Oxy Clean, it is no more. 

Bam. Comfy, warm, and functional. 

[lunch with friends after church, 2nd week Cass & I have matched....grey & black and black & grey]

Shirt: Cato's last year for $11
Deep plum tank: Mossimo from Target scored it for under $3
Ruffled black skirt: Originally from Old Navy...but again, another find in the ghetto for $4! 
Textured grey tights: Walmart $5
Grey faux suede boots: Shoebilee $20
Black braided bracelet: World Vision

With some recent finds at a thrift store I thought it would be fun to start linking up with the Pleated Poppy for WIWW. I love getting inspiration for clothing from other women...and being inspired to dig through the thrift stores and clearance racks, because it normally ends up being worth it. Mandy from Biblical Homemaking has an excellent post on the why behind she likes linking up for this. I've been working on mixing and matching my clothes as much as possible and have been pleasantly surprised with some combinations I've come up with. 

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

I <3 comments.