Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekend Awesomeness


2.14.1998--15 Years ago my grandparents hosted 5 out of 8 of their grandkids for a Valentine's Dinner. This year, we recreated the event. So.Much.Fun.
So far, we've added three people.
The original party goers.


Saturday morning I got up and hit the pavement, first stopping by a running shoe store to get fitted for some new kicks. Then off for a 5 mile run with the broski and seester.
Extreme exercise enthusiasts
Finished in a very timely manner...5.13 miles in 48 minutes. I was a happy camper.

 And to finish off our Saturday, we went out and tested my new guns. I was very unsuccessful with my shotgun and not too shabby with my rifle. 


My shooting instructor who is full of "wisdom."
Learning that the stance is crucial to accuracy.


Empty shotgun shells = Rifle targets = Shooting proof.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun day. :-) You stopped in to see some crazy friends too in all your busy-ness. (It's funny how little your grandparents house has changed in 15 years....same bowls in the fridge, same pics on the wall). I wonder if that is how I will be in 15 years?

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.