Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Florida [2013]

 After having dubbed this 21st year of my life one to be filled with adventure, I wasted no time in planning those adventures. The first one to take place was a trip to Florida to visit friends this past [long] weekend. This included flying commercially...for the first time....on my own! Praise God, I made it to and from with lay overs in Atlanta, managed not to get lost or kidnapped! Seriously a miracle. I booked my flight very specifically, planning my window seat on the correct side of the plane, with the hopes of seeing a sunset from the sky. The Maker of the sun did not disappoint.





 Thomas Edison Parade...one of the biggest night time parades in the country!
 Weirdest float.
 'Redneck Yacht Club'
'
Completely prepared for Chik-Fil-A 'Eat More Chikin' day this summer!

 Super cool farmers market!
 Giant blow fish on the beach.

 
$15,000 wedding dress with shells hand sew onto it. The dress maker also had an adorable little shop.
 Delicious ice cream...one of our last stops before I headed home!

 So long sunshine state...

 Homeward bound!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a fun trip! I've never been to Florida, but from your photos is looks incredibly neat. And that wedding dress?!?! Stunning. I think I'll go to that sunshine state just to hang out in that shop... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meg! It was an all around awesome trip. Florida is actually one of my least favorite states, but awesome to visit at least once. I'm not a laying on the beach all day kind of a gal. :)

      Delete

I <3 comments.