Wednesday, January 23, 2013

One of my favorite things...

Sometimes I find something that I just LOVE. Last week my sister emailed me this website: veryjane

They have new deals every few days and you just sign up to receive their emails. Each item is quantity and time limited. There is a certain number of each item and a certain amount of days it's sold for, and when it's gone, it's gone.  Normally I am not a fan of websites like this, but I am really loving this one. And so I've decided to share it with you. Makes me want to Christmas shop all over again! 

Some of their current deals:


 
 $7.99 for these darling change purses...only 40 currently left.

 $21.99 for 1 of 3 different duffle/carry all bags. I bought the duffle today.

 $8.99 pocket watch necklaces...very alice in wonderland.

$4.99 for these ruffled leg warmers...8 color options.

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. cute! designing my new background as we speak!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.