Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[Choose Joy] by Olivia Coy, ‘Communal’ Part One

I am excited that I have been given the opportunity to share how the Lord has used my tears from the past 3 months and to pass on bits of encouragement to those who may also be experiencing heartache. Following Him doesn't mean that life will be free of trials or pain, but He does promise to always walk with us. We get to choose how we respond to the circumstances in our life, and while I fail more than I succeed, I have decided to Choose Joy

A few months ago I stumbled upon Autumn's blog and have fallen in love with her openness and willingness to share her heart and what the Lord has done/is doing in her life. I jumped at the chance when she wanted other readers to share their story for the benefit of others. Head over to her blog-Al's Narratives- to read my post...and the next two stories on January 2nd & 3rd-one is by my best friend Lauran and you won't want to miss her testimony.

7 comments:

  1. I saw your post on Autumn's blog and loved it! Your blog is so amazing and inspiring! I love the work you are doing for the Lord.

    http://haleybrianna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley! Thanks you so much for your sweet, encouraging words. I love having new readers, so welcome aboard! =)

      Delete
  2. I loved your post on the blog! It was so relatable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Hope you check out the other two stories on Autumns blog too. =) Awesome to have you as a new reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hopped on over here from autumn's blog and I just wanted to say that I loved your post and it was so encouraging. It's amazing how God works, especially through the hard things that we don't fully understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your "‘Communal’ Part One" post, and dang girl, that was beyond encouraging. I can easily relate to the pain you are describing in that post, and it is reassuring to know I am not the only one who has experienced pain like this. Jesus is faithful, friend. I love to hear how He is revealing to you awesome things about Himself after your breakup. Sounds like your relationship with Him has become more intimate. Love it. :). Thanks for sharing all of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess! Thanks so much. It was quite a piece to write but one that the Lord has used both my writing about it & the whole deal as a way to glorify Him, and that's been awesome!

      Delete

I <3 comments.