Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Go Ahead & Get Excited!

 I am SUPER excited for several posts coming up in January. I actually have three pre written posts, two for here and one I wrote for another blog as a 'guest poster' of sorts.

Choose Joy will be found over at Autumn's lovely little blog sometime between January 1st & 4th. I will keep you posted.She is asking girls to share their stories, no matter what it is. Heartbreak, eating disorders, testimonies, your mundane life--whatever it is, share it for the benefit of being able to connect to others. I am super excited for this opportunity. I wrote about breaking up and the heart ache that comes with that, but finding healing through Christ. There is still time for you to join in the fun, check out this post & email her your story.

The Sobriety of Turning 21 is the first one for here and will be published the week of the 6th. My pre birthday week. This one was mulled over for months as I thought about how I wanted to spend my 21st year of life. My theme for the year is [intention] & [adventure]. You'll just have to read it to find out more.

21 For My 21st will be posted on January 11th or 12th. Think 21 random acts of kindness in one day...going with the assumption that my boss gives me the day off for my birthday [the 14th]. This calls for you to take action and join me in the fun.


Eventually I will have more pictures from my 21st birthday photoshoot with my seester! This is the only one I've seen so far.

Also coming soon will be MY FINISHED ROOM! It has taken me way longer than I anticipated but that's what happens when all of your brilliant ideas are frugal, DIY projects that take way more time than they do money. Things need to be hung on the wall, I need to find/make a mirror, and create a few more pieces.

6 comments:

  1. I plan to do the acts of kindness thing on my 16th birthday in March! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have any cheap/free ideas that aren't too time consuming I could actually use about 8 more for my list!!!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful young lady, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read all about it.. you are a blessing in the life of many! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Angie...I count knowing your family as one of my blessings. love you guys!

      Delete

I <3 comments.