Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fall Photo Overload

 For Christmas I got Jae tickets to a Josh Turner concert near us. So good.


 Mr. Turner...and his wife is his pianist...I thought that was adorable.



 Color Run 5K!
 Our gang


 Mr. & Mrs. Ingram..official photographers & junk holders.
 Crazy people







 Color dump
 If you look like I am holding this orange in like 4 pictures....so many pictures kept getting snapped....

 Throwing left over color


 love these girls!
 shoe box packing craziness after service at m&c's church today

 hanging Christmas lights!

 Bam!
 Girl can cook! & it was delicious!
 Bridesmaid gather at Mrs. Ingram's.

 Coffee shop downtown with A Christmas Carol scenes on all the windows. Took my nanny kiddos in for cookies and to marvel at the decorations.
 Firehouse tour play date.

Lunch date.  


[Take Note: I have recently added a new tab at the top labeled Encouragement filled with some of my favorite Scriptures. And the Believe tab has been updated with my testimony.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments.