Friday, August 31, 2012

Fair [2012]

 Swine showmanship



 Getting ready to show a sheep for the 1st time EVER! I was super excited.


 Lauran & I







 Justin & Rach....expert showers and let us borrow their sheep.

 Sheep showing champs! We got 4th & 3rd...not bad for never having done it before.
 Best sheep showing supporter. =]
 Cal sizing up the wall.

 Rock wall dude....kinda creepy





 Momma
 DEMO DERBY!






More than likely, the next post will contain wedding photos from Morgan & Caleb's wedding this Sunday! Check out their wedding website!

1 comment:

  1. So enjoyed this post about the fair. We LOVE the fair and you did a great job with the sheep. Did Cal get the $100 for making it to the top? I tried that one year...didn't make it to the top. I like to rock climb, but that fair trap is impossible.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.