Friday, July 6, 2012

Shabby Apple

[If] you happen to read my blog on a regular basis, you may notice the new banner ------>.

See it?

I have loved Shabby Apple since first discovering it almost 4 years ago &

i.still.haven't.bought.a.dress.

mainly because I could never decide! I am very much in love with so many of them.

I received an email from Shabby Apple last week saying that they loved my blog and its contents and their focus on women and then asked me to be one of their affiliates.  At first I thought it to be a scam, but upon further research I found that it was legit.




so go & shop to your hearts content....because everybody needs a new dress right?

xoxo

liv

1 comment:

  1. i am so happy this worked out!! don't you just love their dresses?? :) i have so many favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.