1. Time Spent with my South Carolinian cousin [hello blue eyes].
2. Waking up to a text of Reed's view as he drove into work this morning.
3. First ever drive in movie & our first slow dance under the stars.
4. Sitting in the driveway & watching the sunset.
5. Two whole days spent with him.
6. Summer evenings.
7. Productive days off
8. Bike rides with friends-two nights in a row!
9. Playdates to Chick-fil-a for free food on cow appreciation day.
10. Bible study on the back porch.
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." -1 Thessalonians 5:16
I live a blessed life. For sure and for certain. I could probably spend all day just listing things I am thankful for.....life is beautiful.