Monday, July 16, 2012

[La Vita Bella]

 1. Time Spent with my South Carolinian cousin [hello blue eyes].

 2. Waking up to a text of Reed's view as he drove into work this morning.

  3. First ever drive in movie & our first slow dance under the stars.

4. Sitting in the driveway & watching the sunset.

5. Two whole days spent with him.

6. Summer evenings.

7. Productive days off

8. Bike rides with friends-two nights in a row!

9. Playdates to Chick-fil-a for free food on cow appreciation day. 

10. Bible study on the back porch.

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." -1 Thessalonians 5:16


I live a blessed life. For sure and for certain. I could probably spend all day just listing things I am thankful for.....life is beautiful.



1 comment:

I <3 comments.