Sunday, November 6, 2011

Introducing...

Okay, so I figured it's high time I introduce my sister's lovely boyfriend...of 5 months tomorrow. Meet Caleb.

He loves Jesus & Morgan.
He's an amazing pianist, guitarist, & vocalist. 
He's a worship pastor intern at he & Morg's church {which is where they met}
Cedarville University senior.
He's from New Hampshire. 
He loves brownies & ice cream & chocolate
He likes adventures

Maybe one day I'll get Morgan to write out their whole story so I can post it. =)



 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute couple!

    YES - I want to hear the story!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!!! your sisters fella sounds like an awesome guy!! it's fun when those we love fall in love!!

    I have the Pinterest button on the right side that links over, so hopefully u can find me!!!!

    Have a great day!!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.