Monday, June 6, 2011

Running

One of my goals for the month of June is to build up my running endurance...& learn to *like* running. Currently, I hate to run...it is my least favorite activity. So I am wondering...

-Do you like to run?
-Do you do it regularly?
-What keeps you motivated? 
-Favorite running shoes? 

I am considering buying the new Rebok Reflexs running shoes. Are they awesome or WHAT? I tried a pair on and they are super comfortable. Very lightweight and flexible. You can actually roll them up. I think I need to treat myself. My shoes are rather worn and have put in quite a few miles. 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't go so far as to say I 'love' running. I love the results that I get when I run. If I need to tone or loose weight quickly then running is my choice of exercise. Vacations or summer can be my motivation. :)

    On a farm note...we just found out yesterday that we need to castrate the pigs so it won't tant the meat.
    These guys weigh at least 80lbs. This will be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to run. I really do. Usually when I excercise I will walk a few laps, then run a few. It spreads it out some, and breaks up the monotony that there would be otherwise. Those shoes look so comfortable-- I was wondeing how those shape up ones would work...?
    Happy running! :)
    ~Lydia

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.