Tuesday, May 31, 2011

South Carolina Part I

Mr. Farmer & I
Amen Street, Charleston, SC


Old South Carriage Co. We took a whirl around the city with them.

Hitching up the horses.




The front of the city market.

Mom & Pop

Me & the bro



We saw 3 dolphins in the bay...and I actually got a picture of their fins.

Pineapple fountain....with a "Wade at your own risk"....since when did wading become dangerous?

http://bakednyc.com/

Another cute bakery that we walked about a million blocks to get to. =)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun~ Beautiful pictures... I love the looks of the bakery shops! Looking forward to part 2! :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ~Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Charleston when we went. I can't wait to go back and see more. looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.