Sunday, May 29, 2011

Confectionary Delights






 












After I made THIS cake, a friend of the birthday girl decided that she was having me make her graduation cakes. She asked me and I told her I needed to think about it for a good two days. I've never made more than one cake, let alone 5...especially not for something as important as this. So I did some math, checked my calender, cake up with some design ideas and told her I'd do them. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. 14 boxes of cake mix, 20 lbs. of butter cream frosting, 2 days of baking, and 2 days of decorating. Morgan did the writing on the sheet cake, since I'm really not good at that. The graduate loves pink...and so a was chatting with a friend trying to decide what colors to do...and she came up with the idea to start off with a very soft pink and go brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments.