Thursday, April 7, 2011

Midwest Homeschool Convention 2011 {Part II}

Mrs. Duggar spoke during an afternoon session & her kiddos were walking around before it started handing out papers and willingly posing for pictures and signing autographs. They were so sweet. This is me with Jill Duggar & my friend Lauren {whom allowed my to use these photo's from her camera}.

Joseph & Jinger Duggar, Lauren, and Me.

Anna Duggar {married to Josh and due with baby #2 in June} with us girls.

We had to wait in line 2hrs. for the "grand finale of the convention" with the Duggars.

 Posing with our Duggar tickets because we were so excited. =) 


      












 If you don't know who the Duggars are then check out this: 19 Kids & Counting! -The Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar Family. If I can get it to upload I have video too. =)

1 comment:

  1. hi i see you met the duggars did you have a great time meeting i met them to back in june of last year and i would like to know if i can use your picture of you meeting the duggars because i have a blog and i have new tab on the blog and it is called duggar fans meeting the duggars. you dont have to let me bollow them ok.im just asking ok and the blog is duggar fan forever blog.
    -brittani

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.