Friday, November 12, 2010

Lost Photos From Summer...

The last photos from summer before my camera broke. I am considering getting a new one. Anyone have suggestions of a camera that they have and really like within the 'no more than $125' range???Eva & I hanging out in the AC while her momma and siblings enjoy the pool.

Cainan and his crazy hair.

Me & my favorite pork chop after I cleaned his pen. He was eating a marshmallow and didn't want to smile for the camera with food in his mouth. =)

Shish kabobs and corn-cooked over an open fire.






1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! I don't really know of any camera's in that price range.. I've been looking at the Nikon D5000--it is way over what I would like to spend, though! ;) Hope you can find a good one!

    Blessings,
    Lydia

    www.livinglife4jesuschrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.