Friday, October 29, 2010

Last evening of the Fair Part II-

DEMO DERBY=AWESOMENESS
This year's derby started off with lawn mowers. It was pretty entertaining.


Hardcore derby cheerleader's Jared & Chase.

The funnest thing to do at the beginning of each heat is to pick a car and root for it. If it looks like it's not doing so great then you quickly switch cars and hope nobody notices you are no longer rooting for your original pick.
"What a feature!" was said by the announcer dude about every 10-20 seconds. It was hilarious the first 5 times, but after about 20+ more times it got old.
Morgan, me, & Jena
Seriousness.
Celia & Morgan
Celia, me, & Brooke

CrAzY pEoPlE

One of the cutest couples at the derby...

'The After Party...er...Soaking' coming up next {there are some seriously awesome photos}....it'll come even faster if I get at least 5 comments from my 34 followers. =)

1 comment:

  1. I know how it is not to get many comments. :D haha
    My family went to our fair last year. It was so much fun! There is so much to see and do! :)
    We really enjoyed it even though we were freezing!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.