Monday, August 30, 2010

Fair 2010 {Pee-Wee Showmanship 8.21.10}

102_1121

.Nan helping Brooke show.102_1115

Mr. Mac stealing the arena with his ultra adorableness. He got 3rd.  102_1117Watching the judge. 

102_1130

Before this gal went out I had a little pep talk with her. I probably should have said something like “Just do the best you can and remember to have fun, it’s not all about winning.” Instead, I told her, “Go out there and win. You can get first place. Do you think you can get first? I know you can, win your class.” 102_1151 102_1150 Girl rocked the 6 year old division and got 1st.

102_1142Cass & I watching the little peeps.

102_1165  A very excited Meredith with cousin Libby.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! You guys own a farm, right? I would love to live on a farm! How many different kinds of animals do you have?

    Okay, I just have to ask... where in the world is Morgan? She has totally disappeared from the blogging scene! Is she not blogging anymore... or just super busy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia, yes we have a farm here in the wild state of OH. We have currently have 2 dogs, 2 horses, & 1 pony. I am begging dad to get 5 beef cows but that's not happened yet. We have the pigs from about the end of April to the 3rd week of August. My grandparents next door have chickens too so we get farm fresh eggs.

    Morgan is currently MIA-POW {prisoner of work} in the blogging community. She started a two year apprenticeship to become an optician. So most of life and photography have been put on the back burner for now. In all honesty, she's just trying to keep up with her laundry piles when she gets home from work & so blogging is pretty far down on her priority list.

    Whew...did that answer it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun! Such cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.