Monday, May 24, 2010

E*M*E*R*G*E*N*C*Y

Squad This morning I gave my family a little scare…non intentional of course. I woke up with bad stomach cramps. I started walking towards the bathroom and then next thing I know I am on the floor in our upstairs den{I fainted}. I then proceeded to shake {which was not a seizure just a side affect to fainting}. I came to pretty quickly and was coherent for a few minutes and then repeated the process while still laying on the floor. By that time Morgan had called 911 and Jared called dad at work while mom stayed with me. I ended up fainting a 3rd time but thankfully, I layed down because I knew it was coming.  The squad came hooked me up to an IV, gave me some oxygen, and took my blood pressure and off to the hospital we went. I got blood drawn & a CAT scan at the hospital. My blood pressure is at the lower level of normal. Which means I need to get out of bed slower and give time for my blood to get circulating. I had 5 hospital visitors and am now surrounded by 3 vases of gorgeous flowers, via my dear grandma & lovely cousin, Shelbe. A crazy day for sure considering I am the one that never gets injured. I am doing good now. Just taking it easy and drinking a bunch of fluids like the Doc ordered. =)

4 comments:

  1. SOOOO glad it wasn't any worse. Prayed for you a lot today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad you are fine and doing better. Glad you had visitors! Sorry I didn't make it, thought about it too late :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Hope you feel better soon! (I love how someone thought to get a pic of the ambulence, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a crazy morning!:D I hope that you feel better!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.