Friday, May 1, 2009

A Wild Crew In Micky D’s

Well, after we went roller skating last night {a family from our co-op rents the rink out once a year for friends and family} a group of us headed to Micky D’s to take over the place. *Insert evil laughter* Maybe not really. Here’s a few pictures of the girls. We didn’t attempt to take pictures of the guys or parents. =D

CeliaCassHaleyLivCassCeliaHaleyLiv In the bathroom mirror. ^GirlsInGlasses We all have nicknames from front left around. Olga, Wilma Jean, Janet, & Gertrude {They chose Eva for me at first but then decided it was to modern….sometimes I’m also called Gerdy.} There is also Phyllis and Bertha but they were unable to make it.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Gertrude.

7 comments:

  1. Fun...
    It's always an adventure taking over an adventure with a lively crew and camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new layout!!! And I love all your names, that is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Your new background is awesome! Did you make the header yourself? If so, can you tell me how to make one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look! Especially the header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Olivia...you have an amazing new look! Love it! You and your friends look like you have blasts together, you are so cute!
    My sister and my friend have this thing where they call each other Mike and Tom...and they don't look anything like guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerdy, I love the new layout! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooooo goofy. and i ended up being called Matilda. :/

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.