Friday, April 10, 2009

Bonnet Making

Last week Cassidy came over and Morgan helped up finish making our bonnets for the play. Thanks Alyssa for letting me snitch these pictures from you! Colton came over also, to keep Jae company.

Bonnet1^ Morgan hot glued the back part on while we had them on our heads.

Bonnet2

Bonnet3

BonnetCass

Cassidy

BonnetCass2 Cass looking a little scared that Morgan is going to hot glue near her head.

Colt

Colt modeling Jae’s costume.

LivBonnet1

ExerciseCass&Liv

And after all of our hard bonnet making Cass and I decided to get a little exercise in preparation for running club {which started yesterday}!

 

Here is the link to a video we watched to learn how to make the regency poke bonnets.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Bonnets! Looks like they were fun to make!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of you in your regular clothes with the bonnets. I think you should wear them together more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bonnets!:D I'll have to watch the video on how to make them. I attepted making one out of cardboard. I never finished it. It didn't fit the way I had wanted. :) I love that shade of green Olivia!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a coincidence! We actually have something coming up that we need bonnets for! I'll have to watch the video...thanks for posting this Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bonnets are so pretty! You guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.