Monday, December 15, 2008

Thelma Lou, How I Love You...

This is my car. My adorable, little car with burgundy interior. It is a 1993 Buick Le Sabre that has tons of special features. It has a trunk, 4 doors, power windows, cassette player so I can rock to music from the 90's, a glove box with no handle, broken cup holders, a very comfy back seat, etc. I know, you are now jealous. This beauty has been dubbed the title of Thelma Lou...she looks like a Thelma doesn't she? Morgan's first car was a 1990 Buick Regal titled The Tank...it was literally invincible. Sorry this is only half of a picture of my car...it's the only one I have. It was after we had hurricane winds and the basketball hoop fell on it. The poor thing now has a dent in her hood from the b.ball hoop. I don't know how much longer Thelma with be with me...since dad's a mechanic he trades Morgan's vehicles in every couple of months to a year. The white SUV behind my car is Morgan's Jimmy...named Jimmy...her second vehicle. She now back to a car which I don't think it has a name yet.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had a car....yeah, I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the name! Thelma Lou..............reminds me of Thelma Lou from "Andy Griffith"! [haha]

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey at least you have a car! not that i could drive one right now anyway! my dads sisters cars name was the double dutch bus.......i need to start thinking of a name for my car when ever i get it in the next four years! haha -Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. fondly reminds me of Tiff's couch... or vic.

    they must be twins cuz she's got an embarrassingly huge dent in the hood from a bambi... you know it's bad when people walk past and stare at the front...

    haha

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.