Monday, August 25, 2008

The Fair Has Gone....

...and now I'm back to blogland-until school starts next Tuesday. I'm sure we'll get some video and pictures on the family blog soon (hint, hint Morgan). I won a few ribbons so I'll tell you what they were.

Chocolate Chip Cookies- nothing...not surprised thought, since there were like 15 to 20 in the same category.

Peach Pie-2nd place out of 5 entries.

Peanut Butter Fudge-1st place and then a rosette for over all of the youth class division of candies.

Open Class Market Hog-9th (I showed one of Jae's pigs...thought I'd better clear that up in case anyone thought I can cook a mean pork chop).

Jared got two 9th places and a 6th place with his hogs. The hogs did good and stayed calm.
Morgan got an honorable mention with her photography (we think that the judges must have had their eyes closed when judging).

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a winning year for the Coys! Congrats! And I agree about Morgan....she is an excellent photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...on the video I have of him he is in pen 6th...I told you he got two 9th's and one 6th!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.