Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Consider Yourself Warned...

...to stay off the roads in Ohio...just kidding! Anyway, today I went with my dad to take my drivers test! I was pretty nervous but the verse "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me," kept playing through my mind. I ended up getting a 100% on both the drivers test and maneuver ability!!! I was pretty shocked, since when dad and I would practice through the cones I would sometimes squash one. I put the picture of the Escalade up there because I think it is totally awesome (I'm sure Jared would tell you that nobody should buy those it would be a waste of money). Of course I'll probably never own one but it's a nice thought! I'm getting some grey car that's like a 1993 or something...it's free...for me anyway!!!

Later, Olivia

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! And I've never been to Ohio, so I guess I'm okay... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl!
    I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.