Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Day of Prayer

"We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers." 1 Thessalonians 1:2

My prayer list:

1. Thanking God for His grace, mercy, and forgiveness.

2. For me to remember our ballet dance.

3. For my friends-the unsaved to ones to come to Him and the saved ones to continue to grow closer to Him.

4. For God to give direction to Morgan- for college.

5. For our nations leaders. That they will make wise choices.

6. Our military and their safety.

7. Freedom and justice for the 27 million people who are still slaves.

8. Healthy pregnancies and babies for the 3 families we know who are due in Oct., Nov., and Dec. (Rachael, Bethany, and Jenny).

9. My safety for when I hit the road by myself in the next few months.

10. For the upcoming presidential elections.

1 comment:

I <3 comments.