Thursday, April 10, 2008

Epcot- Part 1

Here are a few pictures from when we went to Epcot when we were in Orlando, FL in December. I have more to come...


Here's Jae and I waiting in line to see Kirk Cameron-we were obviously bored.

The life size edible gingerbread house.

The Chinese acrobats were amazing!
I never was that flexible!

A Donald Duck topiary.
In 'China'.


I think this was 'Britain'.
'France'
Cinderella and Beauty and The Beast in french.

Jared in 'Canada' with a bear.

The Epcot ball.

I finally got Morgan to put on a hat.
I was having fun with all of them.
Jared stretching his neck outside of 'Canada' to make sure he looked taller than Morgan and I.

Goofy topiary

One of the many hats I tried on while at Epcot!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun :) I love the hat, Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I love Epcot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the hats! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.