Monday, March 10, 2008

What Do You Think?

Who's opinion of you matters the most?

Do you care more about what others think of you than what God thinks of you?

Galatians 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

As you pay attention to your thoughts today, think: Who's thoughts of me matter most?




Note: I found this post of Heather Paulsen's blog and have permission to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a great question to think about. Thank you for sharing it!

    Oh, and I just read your post from a few days ago about having no power. Well get this...this past weekend my family and I went without power for 41 hours. 41! From 6 Saturday evening until 12 something Monday afternoon. It was good to go without power for a while though, (despite being really cold!) because now we are even more thankful for it!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.