Sunday, March 30, 2008

*Easter Eggs*

Here are some pictures of us coloring Easter eggs last Saturday night. Jared did some too but didn't get/want his picture taken. I am sorry to say that I can't figure out how to have my letters neatly across the top of the pictures so I'll just tell you know what was going on.

1. I guess Morgan was just showing the camera her egg.
2. Dad insisted I pose with my egg.
3. I don't think Morgan's egg was turning out how she wanted it to.
4. My chick egg. I had to use a candle because I couldn't find a white crayon.
5. Morgan wore plastic gloves because she didn't want her fingers to be stained for church in the morning.
6. Dad getting competive with his eggs...he does the same thing when he decorates Christmas cookies or gingerbread houses.
















































2 comments:

  1. OH NO EVERY ONE LOOK OUT MORGAN IS COLORING EGGS LOL LUV YA LIKE SISTAS

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.