Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Peak Into The Mind of A "Genius" Part 2

Sadly enough my story continues... Tonight we had youth group and because it feels like it's below zero my mom made us hot chocolate for on the way home and dad let us take the suburban because it has heated leather seats. I was so careful pouring the hot chocolate out of the thermous and into the cups. This is not where the accident happened. I was very careful when drinking it (Morgan actually spilled some on her jeans) and was so careful with my cup even though it had a lid on it. We get home and I am gathering all of my stuff while holding my cup. All of of sudden Morgan is going, "What in the world did you do there is chocolate everywhere." It was one of those times when your stomach drops because you know your in big trouble. I look to see where I got chocolate and notice it's on the seat and the console and in the cup holder. By some miracle I avoided getting it on me and the floor. We cleaned it up and all the while I'm asking Morgan, "What is wrong with me." Two times in one week I spilled hot chocolate in the suburban. For those of you who will be on the edge of your seat awaiting the continuation of my blonde moment saga, I am sorry to say that I have pledged to never again drink hot chocolate in that suburban again.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! This made me laugh quite hard. Sounds like you need to stay away from hot chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh blonde one, never fear- your sister is here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia,
    Yes, it's is hot chocolate weather in Ohio. Be careful----though!
    Lots of things are coming in the store for spring! I know that will help me get rid of the winter blues.
    BTW what are your interests as far as college majors...are you thinking about pursuing an "artsy" career? Let us know. I would like to do a window display this summer w/ a group of students who are interested in this path. I'm thinking out loud here! Any thoughts?
    Warmest,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it does not need to be local students. We just want to promote art with different mediums & encourage young people that there are so many options out there not just painting on a canvas. Lots of fun careers in the "artsy" world. It would be fun to feature this as an event!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-) Good times.

    I not blond, but still seem to make alot of mistakes.

    Timothy (Tady)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments.